Sunday, January 26, 2014

Starting the first day

The Omega Juicer arrived yesterday!  I rushed to put it together, and boy does it look sleek!

When Ransom got home, I made some juice for a late dinner, pear and carrot, and it tasted awesome!  I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet it was and how well it juiced everything.  The pulp was a little moist, but from what I remember of my old Breville Compact Juicer, it was much drier.  The Breville was also much much louder, I was able to run this in the morning and not be worried about waking the neighbors.



I weighed in today at 158 lbs and took a before picture, depending on the after picture, I may post it.  I'll post later with my review of my day's juices!  Made my boyfriend the Carrot Apple Ginger juice for breakfast before he left for work.  I'll make mine later.  Already started in on doing five minute morning yoga and had my hot water with lemon.  I'm going to walk to the store and get some herbal teas later for work and home.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment